- Seven Deadly Sins of Enterprise Software Development & What to do About Them
- Getting Lost, Poison Ivy & Piranhas: Lessons in Innovation
- Bravery, Sacrifice & Dignity in the Face of Death and Displacement: What I learned from my Lyft Driver
- Customers are Like Spouses
- Getting Divorced After Four Years – From My Work Wife That is :)
- Diversity: What Makes Teams, FedEx and America Great!
- MVP versus MVR: Minimum Viable Product vs. Minimum Viable Replacement
- Dear banks, Please Protect my Parents From Being Robbed by Con Men
- Civic Intelligence: How news organizations can use BI & AI to Move Beyond the Static Infographic & Make Millions in the Process
- Banks leave millions on the table by not integrating psychology and education to help people buy, instead of renting, homes
- Best Buy Offers Free Warranty Service & Opportunity to Differentiate from Amazon but Instead Hides Service From Employees & Customers
- Software Eats The News: Will Nextdoor Eat Local Media?
- Software is Eating the News: Are you in the in the Entertainment or Work business?
- Software is Eating the News: Chapter One of The New York Times 2020 report
- Software is Eating the World and Journalism too!
- Alternate Reality Vehicles: Bringing Virtual & Augmented Reality to Technology Deserts
- Event Calendars: A Key to Community Engagement & Winning the Content Wars
- Naiveté Key to Starting any Project
- News Organizations Enrage but Don’t Engage
- I need a microwave now! So why doesn’t Best Buy let me filter products by what’s in their stores today?
- RT @wendi_c_thomas: We wear the mask that grins and lies, It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,— This debt we pay to human guile; With t… 10 hours ago
- RT @ampalm: “Nearly 20 million children in immigrant families could be affected by the policy changes ... Almost nine in 10 of those childr… 10 hours ago
- RT @AnandWrites: Heading to Silicon Valley soon to pitch my new app: GoFundMe for things like teachers’ supplies and people’s healthcare e… 10 hours ago
Me Myself & I
I’m a bilingual former reporter turned product manager and guerrilla marketer who thrives on developing and marketing new media, software and Internet initiatives.
In addition to my full time job working for a Fortune 100 company, I'm the founder of www.MyRepresentatives.com; your one stop shop for engaging with your political representatives online. Version 1.0 is live today in Shelby County TN.
Contact me at kevin @ myrepresentatives.com