- Civic Intelligence: How news organizations can use BI & AI to Move Beyond the Static Infographic & Make Millions in the Process
- Banks leave millions on the table by not integrating psychology and education to help people buy, instead of renting, homes
- Best Buy Offers Free Warranty Service & Opportunity to Differentiate from Amazon but Instead Hides Service From Employees & Customers
- Software Eats The News: Will Nextdoor Eat Local Media?
- Software is Eating the News: Are you in the in the Entertainment or Work business?
- Software is Eating the News: Chapter One of The New York Times 2020 report
- Software is Eating the World and Journalism too!
- Alternate Reality Vehicles: Bringing Virtual & Augmented Reality to Technology Deserts
- Event Calendars: A Key to Community Engagement & Winning the Content Wars
- Naiveté Key to Starting any Project
- News Organizations Enrage but Don’t Engage
- I need a microwave now! So why doesn’t Best Buy let me filter products by what’s in their stores today?
- Gunfire: Same Sound, Different Meanings in Rural & Urban America
- News Orgs: Six Simple Steps to Grow Your Latino & other Hyphenated-American Audiences
- Dear Satya, Please fix your Microsoft Office 365 experience
- My Love Affair is Over :(
- Beyond the Article: Driving Political Engagement Instead of Confusion
- Interactive Political Journalism as a Service
- CA Investigation: Too Many Facts & Not Enough Design= Missed Opportunities
- Enable Your Audience to Give Feedback to their Elected Officials From Your Site
- washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-… 12 hours ago
- RT @waynesutton: This is a awesome & congrats @hadiyahdotme on the HBCU.vc launch! 👇🏾🙌🏾✊🏾💯🔥 twitter.com/hadiyahdotme/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @joshdotbad: Been talking a lot about #SQL lately... Any input on which colour of SQL has the most RAM? #Geek https://t.co/xPUTeKaQar 3 days ago
Me Myself & I
I’m a bilingual former reporter turned product manager and guerrilla marketer who thrives on developing and marketing new media, software and Internet initiatives.
In addition to my full time job working for a Fortune 100 company, I'm the founder of www.MyRepresentatives.com; your one stop shop for engaging with your political representatives online. Version 1.0 is live today in Shelby County TN.
Contact me at kevin @ myrepresentatives.com
Protected: Make 2014 the year Memphis businesses and organizations embrace diversity as a key to success
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.