- Probability: Why good projects often go bad
- HIRE RAY GREEN NOW! Award-winning roboticist making sandwiches instead of building apps and robots
- Rabid Robot Kills Owner: Future cyber infections will turn our cuddly caretakers into automated killers
- Seven Deadly Sins of Enterprise Software Development & What to do About Them
- Getting Lost, Poison Ivy & Piranhas: Lessons in Innovation
- Bravery, Sacrifice & Dignity in the Face of Death and Displacement: What I learned from my Lyft Driver
- Customers are Like Spouses
- Getting Divorced After Four Years – From My Work Wife That is :)
- Diversity: What Makes Teams, FedEx and America Great!
- MVP versus MVR: Minimum Viable Product vs. Minimum Viable Replacement
- Dear banks, Please Protect my Parents From Being Robbed by Con Men
- Civic Intelligence: How news organizations can use BI & AI to Move Beyond the Static Infographic & Make Millions in the Process
- Banks leave millions on the table by not integrating psychology and education to help people buy, instead of renting, homes
- Best Buy Offers Free Warranty Service & Opportunity to Differentiate from Amazon but Instead Hides Service From Employees & Customers
- Software Eats The News: Will Nextdoor Eat Local Media?
- Software is Eating the News: Are you in the in the Entertainment or Work business?
- Software is Eating the News: Chapter One of The New York Times 2020 report
- Software is Eating the World and Journalism too!
- Alternate Reality Vehicles: Bringing Virtual & Augmented Reality to Technology Deserts
- Event Calendars: A Key to Community Engagement & Winning the Content Wars
- Did u know there’s a Homework Hotline for Tennessee students to call and get FREE phone & online tutoring Mon-Thurs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- People always ask me if I know I look #jeffgoldblum. Recently discovered he plays regularly at a piano bar in LA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @jdylan901: Who has 1,000-person space and the money a few thousand to feed these folks? Let’s make this happen. twitter.com/local24rebecca… 6 days ago
Me Myself & I
I’m a bilingual former reporter turned product manager and guerrilla marketer who thrives on developing and marketing new media, software and Internet initiatives.
In addition to my full time job working for a Fortune 100 company, I'm the founder of www.MyRepresentatives.com; your one stop shop for engaging with your political representatives online. Version 1.0 is live today in Shelby County TN.
Contact me at kevin @ myrepresentatives.com