- The many Ps of emPloyment: Different perspectives to apply as you search for the perfect position.
- Surfing the Technami: Making Memphis the Leader in Inclusive Tech, Lifelong Learning and Automation Adoption
- Product Journalism: Moving beyond computer-assisted reporting to building public-service products
- Minimum Viable Replacement: A new approach to replacing old systems
- Probability: Why good projects often go bad
- HIRE RAY GREEN NOW! Award-winning roboticist making sandwiches instead of building apps and robots
- Rabid Robot Kills Owner: Future cyber infections will turn our cuddly caretakers into automated killers
- Seven Deadly Sins of Enterprise Software Development & What to do About Them
- Getting Lost, Poison Ivy & Piranhas: Lessons in Innovation
- Bravery, Sacrifice & Dignity in the Face of Death and Displacement: What I learned from my Lyft Driver
- Customers are Like Spouses
- Getting Divorced After Four Years – From My Work Wife That is :)
- Diversity: What Makes Teams, FedEx and America Great!
- MVP versus MVR: Minimum Viable Product vs. Minimum Viable Replacement
- Dear banks, Please Protect my Parents From Being Robbed by Con Men
- Civic Intelligence: How news organizations can use BI & AI to Move Beyond the Static Infographic & Make Millions in the Process
- Banks leave millions on the table by not integrating psychology and education to help people buy, instead of renting, homes
- Best Buy Offers Free Warranty Service & Opportunity to Differentiate from Amazon but Instead Hides Service From Employees & Customers
- Software Eats The News: Will Nextdoor Eat Local Media?
- Software is Eating the News: Are you in the in the Entertainment or Work business?
- My wife still likes Director Han over Nam Do San for Dal Mi. Is that okay? 🤔🙁Should we still be married?🙄🤣 #StartUpEp14 3 days ago
- What am I? My mom is a milky-white Argentine immigrant & my dad is a dark brown Spanish/Native American mashup whos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The 10 Ps of emPloyment dontmakemework.com/2020/11/20/the… 1 week ago
Me Myself & I
I’m a bilingual former reporter turned product manager and guerrilla marketer who thrives on developing and marketing new media, software and Internet initiatives.
In addition to my full time job working for a Fortune 100 company, I'm the founder of www.MyRepresentatives.com; your one stop shop for engaging with your political representatives online. Version 1.0 is live today in Shelby County TN.
Contact me at kevin @ myrepresentatives.com